1) Orange County Dental Institute may collect personal information from those who visit our website. This information may include name, email address, and other such information, as well as non-personal information for statistical analysis.
2) Orange County Dental Institute will automatically collect information and data regarding your computer hardware and software. Included is information concerning your IP address, type of browser, access times, amount of time spent on a specific website page, etc. Such information and data will be used internally by Orange County Dental Institute to improve and maintain the quality of service, to develop and refine organic marketing strategies, and to offer information that visitors find useful.
3) Orange County Dental Institute will never sell, rent, or lease its customer lists, including email, phone numbers, or street addresses, to third parties.
4) Orange County Dental Institute collects your personal information in order to deliver services to you that you have requested or have shown an interest in and to manage and operate our website.
5) Orange County Dental Institute may utilize your personal information to contact you regarding new or improved services, to offer details concerning specific services, and to promulgate other information that you may find informative or useful.
6) Orange County Dental Institute may use personal information and data regarding webpage visits to determine which services and products you find most useful.
7) Orange County Dental Institute will contact you with surveys to improve its delivery of services or products, choice of services and products, and other such deliverables, treatments, etc.
8) Orange County Dental Institute may contact you regarding products or services of its external partners and will share with those trusted partners your contact information if, in the opinion of Orange County Dental Institute, such products or services those external partners may offer may be useful to you. No third party including external partners may use your information except in the narrow manner described in this paragraph, nor may they sell, rent, or lease such information.
9) You may decide to opt out at any time from receiving any email or other types of solicitations from Orange County Dental Institute. Orange County Dental Institute will always honor such requests.
10) Orange County Dental Institute will share your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or warranted by a law enforcement agency in specific cases related to the breaking of federal, state, or local laws, to the safety and security of Orange County Dental Institute, or if there is a threat to Orange County Dental Institute or any of its associates, partners, or patients.
12) Orange County Dental Institute does not knowingly collect personal information on children under 13 years of age. Children under 13 years of age must seek permission from their parents or guardians regarding accessing the Orange County Dental Institute webpages.
13) Orange County Dental Institute is devoted to securing your personal information from any unallowable or unauthorized use or the disclosure of such information.